'Parsons House' is one of a pair of architecturally designed properties located within the desirable Havillands development in Wye. This property in particular is named after Philip Parsons, a resident of Wye for 51 years and the founder of the oldest Sunday School in Britain, established in 1785. Whilst the architectural pays homage to the past, designed to replicate the style of years gone by, inside this is a thoroughly modern four double bedroom home built over three floors.
The ground floor, bright and full of light has access to the garden which has been landscaped to embrace outdoor entertaining and relaxation, from both living room and high specification kitchen diner. With two options for a master bedroom both with ensuite you are spoilt for choice on the upper floors. To the rear of the garden is a double garage accessed from a rear shared drive. Not to be forgotten is the Havillands Meadow for an evening stroll, a designated space of 3 acres with views over the North Downs and owned by the habitants of Havilland's.
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this small development of individual, architect-designed homes are almost haphazardly arranged in such a way as to give an appearance of a natural, organic evolvement, much like a traditional village. Located within walking distance is and array of amenities including Primary School, Prep School and Nursery School, Three Pubs, Library, Three Churches, Doctors Surgery, Part-time Dentist and Chiropodist, Post Office, Shops, Two Banks, Restaurants, Coffee Shop/Bistro, Bus Services and Main Line Railway Station.
For measurements and layout please see attached floorplan.