Valuers Valuers - Estate Agents - LettingsEstate AgentsValuers - Estate Agents - Lettings Lettings

3 bed Semi-Detached House Sold STC

Lodge Wood Drive, Ashford Shared Ownership, £185,500

If you're looking to get onto the property ladder for the first time then this property presents a fantastic opportunity. Available to purchase on a shared ownership scheme with an ownership of 70% and a £0 rent being paid on the remaining 30%.
The accommodation offers a light lounge/diner to the rear which backs onto the garden, with the modern and recently updated kitchen to the front.
There is also a cloakroom on the ground floor.

On the first floor are the three bedrooms and the modern family bathroom.

The rear garden is a good size and offers a patio and lawn. There is a driveway to the side of the house with parking for two cars.

Located at popular Orchard Heights which is a popular family area and is within easy reach of many local amenities including, Sainsburys Superstore, Marks & Spencer, Waitrose and John Lewis.
The M20 motorway is very close-by with the Town Centre and Ashford International Station being within easy reach.

Being offered under a shared ownership scheme we urge all potential purchasers to contact us to realise the eligibility criteria at your first instance.

ENTRANCE HALLWAY Door to the front, laminate wood flooring, stairs to first floor, radiator.

CLOAKROOM WC, wash hand basin, radiator, obscure glass window to the front, laminate wood flooring.

KITCHEN Modern kitchen with matching white gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink with drainer, built-in electric oven, electric hob and extractor hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, tiled splash back and vinyl flooring.

LOUNGE/DINER Light room with windows and French doors to the rear opening onto the garden, large under stairs cupboard, two radiators, laminate wood flooring.

LANDING Stairs from ground floor, loft access, airing cupboard, radiator and fitted carpet.

BEDROOM Window to the rear overlooking the garden, radiator and fitted carpet.

BEDROOM Window to the front, radiator and fitted carpet.

BEDROOM Window to the rear, radiator and fitted carpet.

BATHROOM Modern suite comprising shower bath with mixer shower and glass screen, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, towel radiator, tiled walls and flooring, obscure glass window to the front.


DRIVEWAY Driveway parking to the side of the house for two cars.

REAR GARDEN Good size garden with patio area and lawn, fenced boundaries and double gates to the driveway. Outside power and tap.

AGENTS NOTE Please note, this property is being sold with a 70% ownership and any potential purchaser must meet a preset criteria to qualify for this scheme. We ask all potential purchasers to speak with us in the first instance to confirm eligibility.
Contact us

To discuss this property please call us on:

01580 766044

Reference: 15603

Floorplan for Lodge Wood Drive, Ashford

Request a Viewing

1About You


2Pick a Day

  1. This Week
  2. Next Week
  3. In a Fortnight

3Select a Time

Follow The Property Jungle Library on Facebook