Warner Gray is a proudly independent estate agent, situated in the heart of the historic Wealden town of Tenterden. Our local knowledge, a highly experienced team, combined with an in-depth understanding of Sellers’ motivations and Buyers’ needs is the key to our success.
It was established in 2006 by local residents Claire and David Sercombe, who recognised that homeowners increasingly wanted a more personal, bespoke service from a local estate agency they could trust. One that would look after their best interests and make selling their home as stress-free as possible.
Over the last 9 years, this simple formula, together with a highly experienced and dedicated team of staff, has helped build Warner Gray’s reputation as a professional, friendly and honest estate agency, always prepared to go the extra mile.
In July 2017, David and Claire sold the business to Andrew & Co Estate Agents Ltd, a well know local independent, award winning estate agent with four branches. Andrew & Co and Warner Gray share the same values and the decision was straight forward when Managing director Andrew Neal and director Matthew Skipper decided to take over.
Together we hope to continue to serve those clients, past, present and future with am unrivalled estate agency service.
BETTER SERVICE: Our commitment to you ........
● Offer the highest standard of customer care and professionalism;
● Provide honest, realistic and impartial advice;
● Take time to understand the reasons for your move, your objectives and the timescales involved;
● Guide and support you through the sale and achieve the best possible price for your home;
● Handle your property sale with sensitivity and discretion;
● Respond promptly to any communication and keep you informed every step of the way;
● Liaise with and provide recommendations on professional services you will need to help you move;
● Strive to make the quality of your moving experience the best it can be.
We at Warner Gray fully appreciate the key role presentation and sales and marketing play in selling your house in today’s competitive property market. As such, all our instructions are given complete access to a comprehensive range of both traditional and modern methods of marketing to ensure exposure to suitable buyers is maximised.
● Take the time to understand your property so that we can present it at its best and reach the correct demographic of potential applicants;
● Arrange for members of the team to visit your property so that they have first hand knowledge of what they are selling;
● Continually match your property with suitable prospective buyers from our large database of applicants;
● Accompany viewings and provide you with honest, constructive feedback at the earliest opportunity
● We will advertise your property on the major national portals including Rightmove, Zoopla and PrimeLocation
● Ensure all our property details are available in their entirety on-line through Warner Gray’s own website;
● Use state of the art technology to ensure your property is at the fingertips of thousands of potential buyers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
● Attract London buyers through advertising via The Guild’s National showroom situated in Park Lane, Mayfair.
We are regulated
We are a member of the Estate Agents Ombudsman Scheme (OEA) which is governed by the Office of Fair Trading.
The OEA provides an independent service for dealing with disputed between member agencies and customers who are buying or selling residential property in the UK.
The OEA code is mandatory and is rigorously enforced with various compliance levels.
The OEA also monitors consumer satisfaction, enabling it, and in turn us, to provide you with a better level of service.
We are governed by the Estate Agency act of 1979. Its purpose is to ensure estate agents act in the best interests of all clients and both buyers and sellers are treated honestly, fairly and promptly.
We are aslo members of the National Association of Estate Agents and the Association of Residential Letting Agents which means you can rest assured that you are dealing with a professional agent who can give you up to date advice and guidance.